19 February 2011

"Attractor" flash game

It's been a long time since I've added anything to this blog's flash games category.  Here's one that will waste some of your precious time.  There are no instructions at the site, so you have to intuit the maneuvers, but it's easy to explain.  Press the little blue thingies to attract the white thingies and press the yellow thingies to repel them, trying to steer the white thingies into the red hole.  There is no scoring system or timer or penalties. 

I can't embed the game; you will need to play at this link.  I would favor a mute button to help maintain your sanity.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I know where my Saturday's going... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun distraction for half an hour, some of the controls were a tad finicky, though. (Would register a split second afterwards, but I would put this down to my machine than anything else.)
    Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the top of the game, near the level number, there is an icon with a speaker that you can use to mute.

    Also, in the options, you can control sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Auditorium only not as pretty or musical?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...